Predictive, Pre-emptive, Efficient Network Monitoring
Efficient IT infrastructure management is about predictive and pre-emptive management, not knee-jerk, panicked reactions, troubleshooting too late or problem resolution after an event. Our proactive Security Operations Center (SOC) oversees a wide range of technology at varying service levels.
The SOC is a physical place, where administrators can supervise, monitor and maintain a network and all devices connected to it. Usually, an SOC is a secure room with big NASA-like screens that display detailed monitoring information and visual status of a network and associated devices. It is the central venue for troubleshooting, software updates, security patch distribution, router and domain management, and coordination with affiliated networks.
For almost all companies, achieving efficiencies to maximize productivity is a top priority. Comprehensive monitoring services from Comarch enables clients to remain both competitive and agile in the marketplace, thanks to best-in-class support services that are proactive and reactive. SOC provides 24x7x365 unmatched technical support. By handling more than 90% of routine tickets, our SOC shares the labor-intensive responsibility of your business to save costs, allowing you to focus on core projects that have more business value.
FACILITIES & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Conversation tracking facility for call tracking and abandon call.
- 365 x 24 x 7 operation with three shifts around a clock.
- Voice logger system is a tool to record all telephone conversation at the call centre. It is used for service quality and for performance assessment for the staff.
- Problem Management System
- Onsite Support at Customer’s premises
- Customer Care Executives at Call center
- Proactive monitoring through Network monitoring system
- Multi-product technology skills – Application, WAN, LAN, Internet Data Center & DMS
- Certified staff in CCNA, CCCP (Certified Contact Center Professional), ITIL Practitioner(Service Desk, Incident, Problem Management)
- More than 3 years experience.
- Daily/Weekly Problem Report
- Daily/Weekly Outstanding Report
- Monthly Report – summary
- Service Level reports (Service Level Alerts, Breach reports, analysis & trends)
MSP Systems Sdn Bhd
Tel : 603 6205 3800
Fax : 603 6205 3900
YOUR TRUSTED MANAGED SECURITY PROVIDER FOR SECURE, OPTIMIZED AND COST EFFICIENT NETWORK SECURITY
BOOK YOUR WINDOW TO STRESS FREE DIGITAL INTEGRITY NOW