Customer Service Management (CSM) is divided into two sections which are Customer Care Center (CCC) and Customer Relationship Management Support (CRMS).
The objective of CSM are:
- Provides first level support for all MSP products systems and services
- Promoting customer satisfaction and customer service excellence
- Adoption of best practices and management of service level quality
The CSM functions are:
- Operates 365 days 24 hours
- Extensive reporting services
- Guardian of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) fulfilment for MSP
CCC will be the single point of contact for problem management and all problem resolution activities will be recorded in the problem management system. CCC will update the problem status to the user using the information from the database at intervals agreed in the Service Level. Customer Relationship Management Support (CRMS) is providing incident and SLA report.
First level support for CCC will be provided by:
- Perform proactive monitoring for network connectivity (7.30am to 11.00pm daily)
- Coordinate incident logs and send notification for critical incidents to customers and service providers
- Onsite support services at customer sites. (Business hours only)
- Provides reports based on customer’s requirement.
- Management of Service Level for incidents.
Second level support for CSM will be provided by:
- Datacentre Support Engineers (DSE)
- Security & Network Engineers (CCIE)